- Stick: Most sticks come in the same length. Long sticks are only for defensemen in the 5th-8th grade teams.
- Gloves: Look for golves that cover well beyond the wrist. Hockey gloves are not recommended, but are acceptable, as they are typically too stiff.
- Helmet: Helmets are required.
- Shoulder Pads: Look for pads that are easy to put on and take off. A center breast protector is recommended.
- Arm Pads: Look for pads that provide total coverage
- Mouth Piece: A player cannot play without a mouth piece. Can not be white
- Rib Pads: Particularly appropriate for attackmen who work between defenders.
- Under Armor: Thin layer of protection under the jersey
- Stick: Most sticks come in the same length. Girls must have a traditional strining with little to no pocket
- Goggles: Most are made by various vendors and come in small and regular sizes.
- Mouth Piece: A player cannot play without a mouth piece.